300 Mbps Dual Band Wireless Ethernet Converter
Dual Band WIRELESS-N Ethernet Converter/AP access point/ bridging
Why does dual band Wireless-N adopt?
- Wireless-N standard network provides faster transfer rates and larger wireless coverage range.
- 11n/5GHz channel provides more smooth HD video steaming
Why does NFINITI™ adopt?
- Easy to install, setting and management based on WEB screen.
- Multi-level Wireless Security Support!
How about security?
- Buffalo's AirStation One-Touch, Secure System（AOSS™）allows you to create a security wireless connection with the push of a button!
- Simple and quick to create the most security wireless network.
- Automatic to detect and set other AOSS devices to seamless create the most security network connection.
- Please use WPS(Wi-Fi Protected Setup) for AOSS nonsupportting devices.
- Multi-functional wireless client adapter can be used as Ethernet converter, AP access point or bridging.
- Create wireless network, extend existing wireless network, connect wired devices to your wireless network
- Wireless transfer rates up to 300 Mbps*
- Simple to set through Web browser, No driver required!
- Palm-sized design with internal power supply
- Perfect for smooth media steaming transferring or online games
||WPA2-PSK (AES,TKIP), WPA-PSK (AES, TKIP), WEP (128/64bit)
Max. 54Mbps(IEEE802.11a, IEEE802.11g)
||Internal anntena, 2x2
|Speed and Flow Controll
||10/100 Mbps (Auto Sensing)
|Number of Ports
||LAN : 2 x RJ-45 (Auto MDIX)
|Number of Ports
||Dual-Band Ethernet Converter
||Windows® 7 (32/64-bit), Vista® (32/64-bit), XP
Mac OS® X 10.7, 10.6, 10.5, 10.4
|Dimensions (LxWxH, mm)
||72 x 103 x 41 mm
||0-40°C, 20-85% (non-condensing)
||Built in AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
|WLAE-AG300N / 2012-12-17Product Datasheet||Download|
|WLAE-AG300N / 2014-02-14產品規格表（繁體中文）||Download|
You can compare the specifications of the product in this page. Click the model which you want to compare and click the “Compare”button.