802.11ac Ultra Fast Gigabit Dual Band Wireless Router
AirStation™ offers a new class of features, above and beyond the traditional home router. Experience enhanced coverage, get high-speed gigabit wired connections, connect printers to the network, add shared storage, stream your favorite HD multimedia, experience gaming without lags, and let your family enjoy worry-free web surfing with Norton ConnectSafe web filtering and parental control by Symantec.
- HighPower technology improves coverage and reduce or even eliminate dead spots
- 3 x 3 MIMO technology for higher data transfer rates up to 1300 Mbps*
- Backward compatible with 2 x 2, 1 x 1, 802.11a, 802.11n, 802.11g, and 802.11b devices
- Allows up to 4 simultaneous Gigabit wired connections
- True VPN Endpoint - Access your network from anywhere in the world
- Priority Control QoS automatically prioritizes traffic according to user's preference
- USB 3.0 for NAS and USB2.0 for printer capabilities
- Media Server function provides seamless multimedia streaming and playback
- WebAccess function - personal cloud for easy remote access and file sharing
- BitTorrent - fast, easy sharing and downloading of rich media files
- Multi-level Wireless Security Support: WPA2(AES), WPA-PSK (AES), and WEP
- Web Filtering and Parental control
- Simple to install and use - even for the novice user
- Can be positioned vertically or horizontally
- 3-Year Warranty
Signal reaches everywhere, even in 3-story residences
Conforming to the 802.11ac standard, the WZR-1750DHP's more powerful signal output combines optimal speed for fiber optic and High-Vision transmissions with the ability to get by obstacles for more stable reception.
[Wireless Measurement Environment]
Wireless LAN router: WZR-1750DHP
LAN access point and bridge: WZR-1750DHP
PC 1: DELL LATITUDE M4600 (Intel Core i7 2.4 GHz/Memory: 8.2 GB) Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 (64 bit)
PC 2: DELL LATITUDE M4600 (Intel Core i7 2.4 GHz/Memory: 8.2 GB) Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 (64 bit)
[Measurement Method] The wireless router was connected to PC 1 with a cable and to PC2 wirelessly. Using IxChariot, the throughput from PC 1 to PC 2 was measured for 60 seconds three times, and the values were then averaged.
(Testing conducted by BUFFALO in March 2013)
* Transmission distance and rate dependent on environment.
802.11ac-Compliant for Gigabit Wi-Fi
The 802.11ac standard used by the WZR-1750DHP enables high transfer rates that are approximately 2.8 times those achieved using the earlier 802.11n standard. This allows you to transfer large amounts of data in less time, for smooth playback of High-Vision video via wireless LANs. Earlier 802.11n/a/g/b standard devices can also be connected, so you can easily create a comfortable wireless LAN environment without having to replace your current router.
* Testing conducted by BUFFALO in March 2013. With 802.11ac-compliant wireless LAN router.
Play High-Vision video simultaneously on multiple screens
Dual 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz bands allow simultaneous connection of more devices
The WZR-1750DHP HighPower wireless LAN router supports 802.11ac 1300 Mbps + 802.11n/g/b 450 Mbps high-speed transfers.* This capacity for high-speed communications enables full use of the high transfer rates available with fiber optic and other high-speed circuits, making downloads, large file transfers, playback of high-Vision video, and other data transfers over the Internet easier and more enjoyable.
* The 1300 Mbps under this wireless LAN standard is a theoretical maximum value and does not indicate the actual data transfer rate.
* Connecting at 1300 Mbps requires that the access point also support 1300 Mbps transfer rates. For more detailed information on supported devices, please refer to the specifications.
* The device's initial setting is 216 Mbps (standard value).
Access your NAS at Gigabit speed. Optimal for 1 Gbps fiber optic services.
All of the WZR-1750DHP's wired LAN ports (4 LAN ports and 1 Internet port) support Gigabit Ethernet (1000BASE-T), allowing Gigabit connections with computers equipped with Gigabit LAN ports and with TeraStation and LinkStation networked hard disk drives (NAS). This intelligently forms high-speed 1300 Mbps wireless LAN and wired LAN networks. This router is also compatible with Jumbo Frames, larger Ethernet data packets used to increase the efficiency of transfers over networks. This enables fuller utilization of Gigabit transmissions. The WZR-1750DHP's effective wired throughput is 939 Mbps with DHCP and 916 Mbps with PPPoE, for trouble-free Internet connections for wired devices as well.
Server PC: Intel Xeon 3.2 GHz/Memory: 2 GB Linux (Debian 6.0 32 bit)
Client PC: Intel Core i5 750 2.67 GHz/Memory: 3GB Windows XP SP3 32 bit
[Measurement Method] Using IxChariot, the throughput from the Server PC to the Client PC was measured for 60 seconds five times, and the values were then averaged.
(Testing conducted by BUFFALO in March 2013) * Transmission distance and rate were dependent on the environment.
Beamforming for a stress-free environment and greater Wi-Fi stability
The WZR-1750DHP supports beamforming, a technology that determines a client device's position and distance to allow direction of wireless signals with pinpoint accuracy, even in environments containing numerous homes and other reception-blocking obstacles. This concentrates the radio signal only on the necessary terminals, boosting transfer speeds and improving stability.
* Requires client-side support for beamforming.
"Multi Security" Function Allows Use Mix of Different Wireless LAN Encryption Levels
The WZR-1750DHP supports WPA2-PSK (AES), WPA-PSK (AES), WEP, and WPA2-mixed (AES, TKIP) encryption. This allows use of a mix of encryption levels without downgrading any device's encryption level, even when connecting devices compatible only with lower encryption levels.
Changing advanced settings is simple?anytime, anywhere
Renewing the UI administrator screen makes control from smartphones and tablets a snap. Want to make a guest port temporarily available for a visitor? It's simple and easy, all with a single smartphone.
Settings you can make from a smartphone or tablet
- Wireless LAN settings (change SSID, encryption keys, channels, etc.)
- Run WPS (Start)
- Simple NAS settings (Web Access settings)
- Priority Control QoS (On/Off, policy changes)
- Device controls (Client monitor, current traffic display, WOL)
Network Admin Screen Even Easier to Use
Prioritize your data and set up your network environment the way you want
"Priority Control QoS" for Uninterrupted Media Streaming
Now Everyone Can Share USB Hard Drives and Printers
Dual USB ports for simultaneous HDD and printer connections
Connect a printer to the USB 2.0 port for shared use
You can connect a USB-compatible multifunction printer and allow a number of computers to share the MFD/P, all without any need to move any of the computers or the MFP/D.
Connect a hard drive to the USB 3.0 port to create a high-speed NAS
Web Filtering and Parental Control
Relay signals even from other manufacturers' or older wireless LAN routers. Connect with just one touch.
The WZR-1750DHP can also be used to relay/repeat signals from other manufacturers' wireless LAN routers and from older products. Connecting the wireless LAN router you've already been using is also simple. Just press the WPS button or AOSS button on the other router and the WZR-1750DHP to create a secure relay, with no need to change the router's settings. Use it the same way you always have.
* The relay function allows connection of up to two connections, including the router and the relay.
* Multi Security can also be used when the WZR-1750DHP is set up as a relay by connecting it to a wireless LAN access point.
* Use of the relay function requires a transmission source wireless LAN router that supports WPS or AOSS.
* Use of the relay function requires a transmission source wireless LAN router that supports 802.11na or 802.11ngb.
Connect your wired device wirelessly with wireless LAN client feature
You can connect a wired device to the WZR-1750DHP's wired (Ethernet) port and use the router to function as a wireless LAN client device, which allows you to connect your wired device to your wireless network. If the wired device has a Wake On LAN (WOL) feature, the device can be powered up remotely through the wireless network. If you have a VPN network, you can also turn on the WOL-endabled device from an external location.
With the purchase of two WZR-1750DHPs, you can use one WZR-1750DHP as a router and one as a client and enjoy the high-speed wireless LAN communications that 801.11ac provides.
Guest port function optimal for connecting visitors' computers and smartphones
The WZR-1750DHP features a "Guest Port" function allowing visitors to connect their own computer or smartphone to the WZR-1750DHP wirelessly, but for Internet access only. Access to the household's network is denied, household members can continue using the network without concern. Users can connect not only via SSID or authentication keys, they can alternatively select the easy-to-use Web Authentication feature?just launch the browser, enter User ID and password, and that's it.
Use your home computer while away
|Standard Compliance||IEEE802.11ac (Draft) , IEEE802.11n/a/g/b|
|Security||WPA2-PSK (AES,TKIP), WPA-PSK (AES, TKIP), WEP (128/64bit)|
|Transfer Rates||Max. 1300Mbps(IEEE802.11ac Draft) Max. 450Mbps(IEEE802.11n) Max. 54Mbps(IEEE802.11a, IEEE802.11g) Max. 11Mbps(IEEE802.11b)|
|Antenna||Internal anntena, 3x3|
|Speed and Flow Controll||10/100/1000 Mbps (Auto Sensing)|
|Number of Ports||Internet : 1 x RJ-45 (Auto MDIX) LAN : 4 x RJ-45 (Auto MDIX)|
|Standard Compliance||USB 2.0 / USB 3.0|
|Connector Type||A type|
|Number of Ports||1 x USB 2.0 / 1 x USB 3.0|
|NFINITI HighPower Technology||Y|
|MAC Address Clone||Y|
|OS Support||Windows® 8 (32/64-bit), Windows® 7 (32/64-bit), Vista® (32/64-bit), XP Mac OS® X 10.8, 10.7, 10.6, 10.5, 10.4|
|Power Consumption||18.2W (Max)|
|Dimensions (LxWxH, mm)||24 x 183 x 212 (Exclude antennas and a stand)|
|Weight||580 g (Exclude a stand)|
|Operating Environment||0-40°C, 10-85% (non-condensing)|
|Power Supply||AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz|
You can compare the specifications of the product in this page. Click the model which you want to compare and click the “Compare”button.